The Services are intended for use by organisations and in accordance with their instructions. If you are using the Services in a workplace or on a device or account issued to you by your employer or another organisation (your "Organisation"), that Organisation is likely to have its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion and retention of information that you submit or provide through the Services.
This means that your Organisation has the right to (i) control and administer your Workplace account ("Your Account") and (ii) access and process any data that you submit or provide through the Services, including, for example, your files and communications. Please contact your Organisation with any privacy enquiries regarding policies, including any enterprise agreements with FlowAgility, that it has in place regarding your use of the Services.
- FlowAgility may collect the following kinds of information on behalf of your Organisation when you, your colleagues or other users access the Services:
- Customer data. Through use of the Services, you, your colleagues, your Organisation and other users will directly provide or submit information to FlowAgility ("Customer Data"). Customer Data includes, for example:
- Contact information, such as full name and email address;
- Demographic information;
- Username and password;
- Work title, department information and other information related to your work or Organisation;
- All content that you create, share or post in audio, video, text, images and other media or software files that you provide on or through the Services, or that are provided on your behalf, including information in or about the content that you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date when a file was created;
- Information that other people provide about you when using the Services, including when they send a message to you or upload information about you;
- All communications with other users of the Services;
- User communications, feedback, suggestions and ideas sent to us;
- Billing information;
- Information that you provide to us when you or your Organisation contact or engage us for support regarding the Services.
Log and cookie data. We automatically collect certain information on your Organisation's behalf through the Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about your activities (such as the links that you click and pages that you view) within the Services and other standard server log information ("Log and Cookie Data").
Your browser or device may offer settings related to these technologies. For more information about whether these settings are available, what they do and how they work, visit your browser or device's help material. We may not recognise or respond to browser or device signals around tracking, and some settings may interfere with your use of features that we offer. Additionally, the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
Information that we collect from FlowAgility and our family of companies. From time to time, we may receive information about you on your Organisation's behalf from companies that are owned or operated by FlowAgility, in accordance with their terms and policies. Learn more about these companies and their privacy policies.
We also receive information from our third-party partners on your Organisation's behalf for some of the purposes described in Section II below.
- FlowAgility will use the information that we collect to provide, develop and improve the Services on your Organisation's behalf and in accordance with any other instructions from your Organisation. Examples of such use include:
- Communicating with users and administrators regarding their use of the Services;
- Enhancing the security and safety of the Services for your Organisation and other users;
- Personalising your and your Organisation's experiences as part of our provision of the Services;
- Developing new tools, products or services for your Organisation;
- Associating activity on our Services across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the Service which we provide to your Organisation;
- Associating activity on our Services across different devices operated by the same individual;
- Conducting data and system analytics, including research to improve the Services. In these circumstances, FlowAgility shall, to the extent possible, use de-identified or aggregated data.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We may, as directed or approved by your Organisation, disclose the information that we collect in the following circumstances:
- To your Organisation, network administrators and other users authorised by your Organisation to access the requested information;
- To third-party service providers that are in the United States and in other countries where such service providers assist in providing the Services or part of the Services;
- To the family of companies that are part of FlowAgility;
- To third-party apps, websites or other services that you can connect to through the Services;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our Services, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- To protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Workplace's rights or property;
- As otherwise directed or authorised by your Organisation.
IV. SAFETY AND SECURITY
V. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
VI. DATA LOCATION AND PRIVACY SHIELD
VII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
VIII. ACCOUNT CLOSURE
X. CONTACT US